Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tyler is 6 months!

I cannot for the life of me believe that my baby is already six months old. Time has just FLOWN by. He's getting more alert by the day. He interacts with Brayden a lot - even when Brayden doesn't want him to. They enjoy watching The Backyardigans together. It's really funny because Ty giggles when he hears the theme song. Reminds me a lot of Brayden a year ago. He's already pushing up and scooting - he has yet to actually crawl, though. Friday he learned how to push himself up into a sitting position. He's doing it all the time now.

We have his 6 month checkup at the doctor's tomorrow, so I'll come back then and post his stats and a few more things. But right now I need to go and cuddle him... He's crying instead of sleeping. But that's my boy!

No comments: