Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear Jesus...

I was in Brayden's room tonight putting him to bed. We spent a few minutes reading (Dooby Dooby Moo) and then we said prayers. I started him off by saying, "Dear Jesus, thank you for..." And Brayden picked right up with, "Dram-ma's house. And... (here he mumbled a little and I'm not sure what he said). And Mal-Nart." I was trying so hard not to giggle. I mean, my kid is thankful for Grandma's house and WAL-MART?! Is it really THAT great of a place? It must be to him because he'll all the time ask if we can go there. Actually, he'll ask if we can go to Grandma's and we'll say not right now, then he follows up with asking if we can go to Wal-Mart. I guess it's just the whole idea of getting out of the house... Anyway - it was just so cute that (of course) I had to scrap it.

2 comments:

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

That is so cute!

Debbie said...

Too cute!! Are you from OKC?? I would love to email you with some questions about digital scrapbooking!! Would you mind emailing me at my3gals@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!!