Thursday, February 03, 2005

Jobs and Colds

I actually blogged yesterday, but right as I hit "publish post" our internet went all screwy and I lost my post. *Sniff, Sniff.* Guess I need to start copying the text before I post so that I can paste it back in if I need to...

Anyway - I've got a horribly bad cold. I can hardly breathe. And I don't want to breathe through my mouth because my throat is already dried out and it just makes it hurt more. My brain feels kinda cloudy, too. Not fun. But I guess I just need to suck it up! =)

Some good stuff has been happening lately... John finally emailed Uncle Steve about jobs at Dayspring and ended up applying for one that was open. I don't know if he'd actually get it or not (it wasn't REALLY his line of work - not sales or anything), but it would be neat to have the option. Melia called him today and left him a voicemail saying that she wanted to talk to him about the phone-a-thon and a possible future working here. I think that would make John so happy to have a job here. I know it's something he has a passion for. BUT at the same time, it's nice where he is now because he can work overtime and get paid for it... I dunno. I started crying last night over the whole thing (moving, staying, whatever). I feel bad because John said something about applying at Dayspring just to make me happy. I don't want him to think I'm unhappy. I just don't want to be stuck here forever and I feel like if we have an opportunity to move or look at other options, we should. But then at the same time, I don't want to do any of that because it's just more stress... And what happens if we move/get pregnant (don't know which order) and it messes stuff up like insurance!! Ick. I don't know what to think anymore. And having a cold doesn't help - it hurts to think too much.

No comments: