Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A New Year...

So pretty much everyone has been asking us when we're going to be having kids. I wish I could tell them!! John and I decided that I would stop using my birth control in December... So I've been off of it for about almost two months now. It's really exciting to be "trying" but it's also been a little nerve wracking. I'm really scared that it's not going to be an easy thing for us, but I'm just trusting God and putting it in His hands. I know that he knows the best time for us - and as long as we're waiting, we can pay off some debt! I would love to be able to stay home after we have kids, but as of now, that is not even a remote possibility. John has a really good job, and it pays well, but it just doesn't pay enough to cover all of our bills. Once we get my car paid off (a year from October) and get rid of a few credit cards, we might be able to, though.
A lot of other stuff has been going on over the past few months, too... But it's all stuff that would take forever to write, and I'm sure that most of it will come out in the day-to-day journaling over the next few weeks/months. So I'll just let it be for now.

No comments: