Saturday, March 24, 2007

One Week to Go!

This baby is stinking stubborn. We've been having signs of labor for 3 weeks now, but they've all been for naught. We are one week from our estimated due date now, and hoping that we won't make it that far. If I thought I was huge and miserable before... yeah... It's almost a comedy now. We're pretty much ready for him to be here. I've got all his clothes washed and hung up, we have a couple packs of diapers and some cloth (fuzzibunz) ready to go. There are the few little things that I don't have, but that I don't want to buy ahead of time because I'm not positive that I'll want or need them (like lotion).

I think he's gonna be a big boy... I'm guessing he'll be pushing 8 lbs and about 20 inches. It's gonna be funny seeing Brayden and him side-by-side. Brayden started out as such a chubby little thing and has thinned out quite a bit since being mobile. I'm pretty sure that there will be a couple of months where they are fairly close to the same weight!!!

Speaking of Brayden... He's still showing us that he has all the personality of about 20 people stuffed into his little body (remind you of anyone?!). He's still not talking, but he's doing a ton of other things that are pretty advanced. And he RUNS now. Literally. He sprints away from me at the mere mention of changing a diaper. I don't know how or why diaper changes became such a tramatic experience, but he sure knows how to throw a fit when it comes time to get "cleaned up."

We've discovered that he's a MAJOR lover of the outdoors. He HATES to be inside if there are people outside that he can see (like Daddy). He runs for the door when you say, "Wanna go outside?" And then he screams bloody murder when it's time to come back in. He'll be Daddy's little helper really soon!! I don't think Daddy can wait for that either!

Okay, well... I've got a few things to do around the house and a dirty diaper that needs tending to. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're seeing pictures of little Tyler on here.

No comments: