Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ready to have a baby?

Well, we have a light at the end of the tunnel!!! At my appointment yesterday, my doc said that she would be willing to induce us on Friday if we haven't gone into labor on our own by then. I've been contracting off and on for a month now, so that's been pretty tiring. She could tell I was miserable, and she said that really, my body is ready to have the baby, I probably just need a little push with some drugs. SOOOOO... We're looking at Friday ifeverything goes according to plan. If there are a lot of others having babies on/around Friday, I won't get to go in - I'm "low priority" for a room unless I'm in labor on my own. I'm really hoping that things will work out for us and we'll get a room.

We are so excited that there's an end in sight. It was weird to think this morning that the DAY AFTER TOMORROW I could be a mommy of two.

Keep us in your prayers - of course we'd LIKE to go into labor on our own because it'd be a lot easier and less risky, but we don't mind the induction.

Next time you hear from me, I'll probably be posting a "birth story"!!!!!

No comments: