Sunday, March 08, 2009

A long week...

This has been a LONG week. Trying. Very. Both boys (mainly and mostly Brayden) tried their best to see how far Mommy had to go until she was permanently riding the crazy train. They like trains, you know. It wasn't too far, but luckily, I have a great hubby and sister who rescued me from the loading platform.

This is how I felt most of the week:


But then Erin came out from Thursday night until Saturday afternoon and, if nothing else, took us out to eat a few times so I didn't have to worry about fixing food. She also cleaned my kitchen!! :D I had to go get her and take her home - which wasn't horrible since they only live a little over an hour away... While I was at Mom & Dad's house, John called and said HIS sisters were coming to stay Saturday night with us!! MORE HELP!! Yippee!!! So last night the boys got two more aunts to entertain. And I got to go to bed early! Well... I WOULD have if it weren't for the "spring forward." But whatever. So they left today and decided to take Brayden with so they could drop him off for the week with Grandma Rhonda and cousin Nikolas. Can I just TELL you how quiet my house is?!?!?!? Wow. It's amazing how much stress and noise a three year old can emit. I sent the pullups with him... I have high hopes maybe Grandma can potty train him in a week. (Yeah, right.)

No comments: