Tuesday, August 10, 2004

John, Big Brother and Thank You!

Sometimes you have a bad day. My poor husband is having one of those. He just doesn't feel well and yet he has to be at work all day. I felt so sorry for him at lunch because I could just tell how out of it he was. He wasn't even excited about Chick-fil-A (or the little black thing that we got for FREE that comes in a pink and white stripped bag from *that* store - courtesy of a coupon from Mom). But when I insisted that he not go back to work and call in sick for the rest of the afternoon, he wouldn't hear of it. He hasn't missed a day of work yet, and he wasn't about to. So my hope is that when he gets off work in about 30 minutes to an hour, he goes home and goes to sleep. He's got a nice little setup in "his" room upstairs - the bed is on the floor right where the air conditioner vent is... So when you lay there, the air just kind of flows over you, making for good sleep under the covers. I hope he enjoys it!!
Big Brother is on again tonight... Once again, I'm hooked this season. It's been interesting so far... Not quite as much drama as in the past, but it's gonna get there really fast seeing as how the "girl's alliance" is pretty much all the people that are left in the house. Gonna be fun to see how these girls (well, the girls and Will, the gay guy) turn on each other to win. I'm still rooting for Michael, the Okie. He may be a little slow, and not so manly as the other guys, but you gotta cheer for the ol' home state, you know. Speaking of TV, John and I watched that "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy" last night. WOW. That is quite the interesting show. Cracked us up! They took this blonde, low-carb lifesyle westcoaster and threw her into a lower middle class, overweight eastcoast family's house (and vice versa!!). Talk about some interesting situations! I told John today that I think my Aunt Stacy needs to apply for the show! They'd take her in a heartbeat - and the family would get $50,000 (or something like that). Well, that's about all for today.
Not too much is going on besides being at work. I need to write some thank you cards. ... ... ... blah.

No comments: