Friday, August 12, 2005

Can I get an AMEN?!

So I called Mom for our ritual morning converstation while we're both supposed to be working... She told me that Jamie and Colby are going to be leaving their positions at the camp! Well of COURSE John and I would LOVE to have that job, so I told her that and then a little later I called Dad to talk to him about it. He, in turn, called Ezell and then called me back - with a date to come INTERVIEW!!!! Wow. John and I talked about it at lunch and then a LOT more after work. We are both so ready to leave Joplin and our jobs - I can't even describe how excited we are about this prospect.

I think the reason I'm the most excited is because this job would mean that John and I both would basically be working from home. I mean, we'll still have to go to the "office" but it will be right there on the campgrounds and I'll be able to take little Whatsit with me without having to interrupt the workplace. Not to mention the fact that John will be right there as well - I can't begin to say how many good things I can list because of this job.

The only down side is going to be trying to sell our house... But we have faith that God will take care of us. So it looks like we'll be going down on the 26th to talk to the board and convince them that they can't live without us.

No comments: