Friday, April 09, 2010

Logan's 7 Months!

So today rolls around, and I can't even begin to say how weird it is to think that it's been 7 months since Logan was born. He's such a little joy!! He's still not back to sleeping through the night - quite the opposite, acutally. He's been going on spurts of waking up every 2-3 hours. It seems like about the time I get him back to bed for the hundredth time, Brayden wanders in asking for a new pair of underwear... I don't feel like I ever get any sleep anymore... But that's kind of the life of a Mommy, I guess.

Anyway - at 7 months old, Logan is pulling up on EVERYTHING. Tonight, he was fussing in his pack-n-play and I came in to check on him and he's pulled up on the side with his little head over the top just crying his little heart out. It was almost more cute than anything else. He's still not properly crawling - I'm beginning to think that he's going to be walking before he gets that figured out - but he sits up very well by himself. He can even get himself into a sitting position! He's starting to mimic sounds - he was fake coughing like Tyler today. I'm totally convinced that we have another boy out of the Brayden book on our hands. I don't know what it'll do to my sanity, but it's kind of interesting.

Speaking of Brayden, I got him pre-enrolled for Pre-K this week. Can't believe he'll be starting school this fall. He's REALLY excited about it, though. I think he's going to have a good time.

Tyler turned three this past week. He's growing up too fast, too. He had a really good check-up at the doctor. He was 37.5 inches tall and weighed a little over 30 lbs. 50th percentile for both.

Well, Brayden just came in crying - he had a bad dream... So I'm going to try to get him settled down and back to sleep. :)

No comments: