Friday, July 25, 2008

I Love Thee...

I found a really neat quote today while working on scrapbook pages... I wanted to use it to do a page for John, but I couldn't find any good, recent pictures of him by himself. Somehow I'm always complaining that there aren't any pictures of me, and have consequently given my camera to people lately to make sure I'm in some pics, but now I realize I don't have too many of John either. So - note to self - take more pictures of the hubby. Anyway... I gave up on the idea of doing a page of John when I found a picture of John & Brayden from Thanksgiving 2006. I just jumped in from there. This is what I wound up with:



But let me tell you WHY I really wanted to do a page about how much I love my wonderful husband... It's because he loves me. :D He's taken the last few days to make my life a little easier, which has been an immense relief to me. He's cleaned and more importantly, decluttered my kitchen, he's done the dishes for the last 3 meals, and he vacuumed the entire house. And he's done all of this with a broken finger!! I think some of it was cabin fever, but it was still ultimately to help me out. He's a great husband and helper for me. I love my John.

No comments: