Thursday, July 24, 2008

Words and more words...

I realized today that I am a very bad mom when it comes to the boys' baby books. There are PAGES and PAGES of nothing in there. So I thought that I need to try to write some stuff here just so I'll have it SOMEWHERE. You know??? John and I were laughing this morning about some of Brayden's sentences. Our current favorite is:

"Let Brayden help you."

Mostly in reference to using scissors or the phone or something else he knows he shouldn't be 'helping' with.

Tyler's words to date:
No
Da-Dee
Mom-ma
Gam-ma
Pa-Pa
Thain-ku
joose
din (drink)
done
ball
baf (bath)
go (more like where'd it go?)
yeah
ummmm!
oooe (shoe)
eeee (eat)

And yesterday, he tried to sing along with the Little Einsteins theme - I even think he said something like 'Einsteins.' Imagine that!!!

I think there are more, but I can't think of them right now, so I'll come back and edit if I remember them.

That's all - I just wanted to get that all written down.

No comments: