Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mommy's a Guitar Hero & Brayden Wipes Out

John & I had some vacation money left, so we went out and got Aerosmith's Guitar Hero... We could've used it for something more responsible, but it was VACATION money - and this game is something that's allowed us to extend the feeling of vacation into our every day lives. Besides, it's too much fun!! Of course I only play on "easy" because I don't want to get frustrated... (In other words, I'm basically a cheater, cause I *could* play medium, I'd just stink at it. Know your limits, I say.) I had a really good game one day and I pulled a John and took a screen shot with our camera (he does that when he has really good Halo games - I always thought he was a cheeseball). And to further the insanity, I'm scrapping it.



One more thing... Tonight John decided that he was going to watch a really (REALLY) stupid show called "Wipe Out." I'd kind of boycotted myself from watching it because it seriously looked that dumb and I didn't want to give the powers that be the satelite feeding letting them know that someone was watching - thus encouraging them to make more stupid television. But I digress - John was watching it and was really getting a kick out of it. Must be a guy thing because Brayden joined right in. After about 5 minutes of watching these dumb Wipe Out stunts, he starts turning everying in the living room into an obstacle course (including, but not limited to, John's legs). He was jumping from couch to coffee table and then rolling off onto the floor... he was creeping to the edge of the cushions and then springing onto John's legs... John realized that the show was obviously a bad influence on a very daring child, so he turned it off. And Brayden yelled, "No Daddy! Why-Out!" He's going to be a daredevil, I'm just sure of it.

No comments: