Saturday, August 23, 2008

6 Random Things (in a not so random order)

My bestest friend Eskai tagged me for this. *Sigh* I guess I gotta do it. (hehe)

Here are 6 random things about me.
1. When I was one, I lived in Joplin, MO - and we had a DOG! For anyone that knows my mom, this is probably a shocker. We actually had dogs until I was about 14ish. But they were always outdoor dogs except for this one. His name was Fritz - and I would torture the poor thing - I put booties on his little paws.
2. When I was two, we moved to Arkansas - we moved from there when I was 4. I can still find that house when I'm in town (even if it takes me a few minutes...). I actually just drove by it last week with Erin while we were in Siloam. I think it's really kind of weird that I have an obsession with going to look at the places where I used to live even though I can't really remember it.
3. Oh, but I DO remember something... We had a closet that had two clothes bars in it... and they were one in front of the other, but one was about a foot higher. I used to pretend they were parallel uneven bars and swing on them. I always want to be a gymnast.
4. But that wasn't to be because when I was in 4th grade (hehe, I'm on #4) I was in gymnastics, but Matt Harrell pushed me on the monkey bars, and I had to be in a cast for a few weeks... long enough that Mom pulled me out of gymnastics classes. I never got back in them either. And all this happened one week before we started bars.
5. It took me 5 years to get through college. I could've finished in 4... but my boss wouldn't let me. I was signed up for 23 hours the spring semester of my 4th year and got hired at CIY. Gary told me that there was no way I'd be able to do the job and carry that load, so he made me half it and graduate a year later. I'm glad I graduated when I did, though - I got to walk with all my friends.
6. I've lived in 6 places since I left home for college: the OCC dorms, Duenweg (the cheap apartments), Joplin (the duplex), Webb City (the Seinfeld apts), 404 N Joplin (our house), and Pink, OK (the camp).


Now... I'm off to tag my friends: ROBYN, CINDI, TIFFANIE, ALLIE... and I can't find a 5th or 6th... sorry...


Rules of Engagement:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot-wallpapers

ftxg l $ dd 36

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks