Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I LOVE FACEBOOK

When Facebook first started, it was only for students...and of course by that point I was no longer one. So I joined the myspace movement. I really loved being able to find my long lost friends, but it soon got very annoying to me. About that time, Facebook opened their doors to the public. And I have visited every day - many times a day - since. I have most of the same friends I have on myspace, but I find Facebook so much more user friendly and CLEANER, so I can actually keep up with what my friends are doing.

Fast forward to last week.... Kay found one of our old BFFs who hasn't really been so much the "forever" part in about 5 years. But we've all now caught up via Facebook and have spent the last few days laughing our heads off recalling the "old days" in the dorm. I can't even tell you how much fun it is to just sit and remember all those crazy moments we shared. And it's amazing to think how far we've all come since then. I'm so thankful for technology that allows us to network with long lost friends, acquaintances and perhaps some foes. And it's also fun to send a darling husband a free gift - even if he is sitting just on the other side of the room. ;)

No comments: