Saturday, August 09, 2008

B-I-N-G...Oh, MAN!!!!!

It's always humorous to me (okay, maybe in theory, but I'm never laughing about it) how I can always manage to get *this* close to things and then... nada. I would say I never win anything, but I've had a few lucky streaks lately. I am addicted to Scrapgirls.com - it's my digital scrapbooking haven. I don't post a whole lot, nor do I chat, but I read a lot of stuff, and I LOVE to browse the gallery and post my own pages. Anyway... they play lots of games on the site - games where they give away good prizes (aka FREE STUFF). Of course anyone who knows ANYTHING about me knows how competitive I am. I can't stand to lose. Proabably its because anything I chose to participate in, I feel that I can win - I kind of cheat that way - I don't try to do things like play Halo 3 on XBox because I would for definitely sure lose BIG time. Golf is another one of those things (John's convinced I should just give it a try, but I know myself, I know I don't have the patience to be good, so I'll just be content saying, "I can't play" rather than, "I really stink."). ANYWAY (again), it's BINGO time on the SG web boards. You pick 25 words out of 75 - they call 5 words a day, first to 15 wins. I'm at 12. And the girl calling the words has obviously gone into hiding. She's nowhere to be found. She's boycotting, I guess. :D Just kidding... But seriously - I've been stalking the boards since 8:30 this morning just WAITING for her to call those last 3 words I need so I can win and get it over with!!!

I'll keep you posted.

...4 hours later:
I WON!!!!! Okay, I'm officially a dork, I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

I have tagged you for a meme. (It's a chain thing). You need to post 6 things we might not know about you on your own blog. There are rules on my blog about it. Miss you guys bunches and hope you are doing well. Are you still thinking about coming to visit in November?