Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is it really....

Is it really already the MIDDLE of October?!??! Oh my goodness where does time go? The boys are getting bigger every day: Tyler's talking more; Brayden's is in the throws of the terrible twos... But it's getting more and more fun to watch them play and interact with each other. Just tonight, Tyler was playing shadow to Brayden's antics. At a few points, I was absolutely SURE someone was going to get hurt, but thankfully that never happened. Brayden is just so much bigger than Tyler - not only because of age, but because he's a 75th percentile kid and Tyler's a less than 10th percentile boy. We call him Itty Bitty Ty. He just had his 18 month check up at the pediatrian the other day... The ped was a little concerned with Tyler's weight. But I'm not - I mean, look at the HUGE family he comes from (tongue in cheek). My dad's high school letter jacket fit me when I was in 7th grade... I'm not sure my grandma EVER weighed more than 110 lbs.

Speaking of my boys, though... I'm trying to blog while watching them take a bath... My laptop has already been sprayed by splashes and now Brayden's busy trying to pour water on the floor when I'm not staring him in the eye. So I guess I'd better go before we all get fried. I need to get some more pictures posted and some new layouts done... Maybe tonight after the boys go to bed???

No comments: