Thursday, October 30, 2008

My 30th Bday is Sat...Will you do me a favor????

My THIRTITH birthday is Saturday (11/1)... With buying the new minivan, we've kind of had to tighten our belts to get the tags/title/tax paid which means that I'm not really getting a big birthday. (But I DID get a van, so....)

I just entered a digital scrapbooking contest to win a Bamboo Fun - which is a tablet thing that I can use to write on my scrapbook pages and stuff... You guys have NO idea how much I want to win this! I was going to get one for my birthday, but... well, see above... If you guys could help me WIN this, then I'd still get my bday present AND not have the financial stress!!

Just click here:

Vote 4 me at PenScrappers.com!

I WOULD BE EVER SO GRATEFUL!!! If you wanna post my link on your blog or anything, that'd be awesome.

VOTING ENDS TOMORROW (10/31), SO PLEASE DO IT NOW. Thanks so much!!

here's what it looks like:

1 comment: