Saturday, May 31, 2008

DONE!

...with the first session of camp. Servant's Camp was yesterday and today. We had 42 people here total. That's a really good sized group. They got a lot of stuff done. Billy & Joy took the time to actually try and think of all the little things that needed to be done that we maybe hadn't thought of. Fantastic to have such servant hearted people around. I don't know that we tell them that enough.

Brayden and Tyler are having a blast being able to be out of the house so much. Brooklyn (from Ada) "babysat" for me all morning so I could get registrations and whatnot done. That was such a huge help. Now it's after lunch, the boys are down for naps, and I'm going to have the luxury of taking a shower. It's kind of weird when that tends to be the highlight of your day. :D I find myself wishing all day that I could have the time to pop in the shower, but then when I get that time, it always seems like there's something else to do... laundry, dishes, surfing the internet uninterrupted. hehe.

I put the boys in matching outfits today. I need to get the camera out and take a pic. If I do, I'll probably end up scrapping it. I have kind of made this goal of scrapbooking a page a day. I have so many pictures from Brayden's 2nd year of life (so 13 months and older) that I haven't had a chance to do much with since that's about when Tyler was born. I got most of Tyler's pages done because I wanted to have them for his first birthday... I'm trying to get caught up, though, because it's a lot easier to journal on pages that are fresh in your mind. Anyhoo... the shower is calling my name. I can hear it.

No comments: