Thursday, May 29, 2008

Playing Quietly

I had a few free minutes... Brayden is napping, and Tyler is playing by himself. He's been doing that a lot more over the last few weeks. Used to be that Brayden was the only one who'd play alone. I think he actually spoiled me because he liked to play by himself from about 9 months old. He'd sit in his room and play for hours. Very uncharacteristic for babies that old. But then there's my mommy's boy Tyler. He really needs people around. He does not like to be alone. But, he's started to change. He will play by himself for 20-30 minutes or with Brayden for an hour or so (or until he gets hurt or stuck in the toy box). He's growing up so quickly!! He tried to say "diaper" today. It was actually almost understandable! It's so weird to me for him to be talking since Brayden didn't talk until 2. Anyway - I got a few pictures of Tyler while he was playing...



No comments: