Friday, May 30, 2008

something a little older and something new

Tyler turned 14 months old today. Growing like a weed! He's not as big as Brayden was, but he's big for him (if that makes sense). He's always been my little peanut. I'm still 100% convinced that they didn't weigh him right when he was born. But whatever. He's such a sweetheart. He loves to blow kisses to people and tonight he gave Billy a real kiss goodnight (on the cheek of course). I was surprised that he did it!

Today I did something I've never done before... I took both boys to the mall all by myself. We went to Old Navy and Children's Place and then played in the play zone. THEN - I took them to Chick-fil-A for lunch and managed to do it all without going crazy or even a little crazy at all. They were both really good. It was hard when I had to hold one and push the other in the stroller - the cheapie strollers were NOT made for someone to push with one hand. But I can't fit the bigger one in my trunk (oh where is that minivan when you need it!?!?!?). But all in all, it was a good enough trip that I may actually do it again sometime. However - I'm still not going to brave grocery shopping with them by myself. That's just nuts.

Well... I'm not feeling real great... I think maybe I'm just really tired. And I have a few things to do before actually making it to bed. I think I may just skip it all and take a nice long bath or shower and then hit the sack, though. I may go see how things are going with the Servants kids first... John's down there, and I don't want him to be all weirded out if he comes home, and I'm already in bed.

No comments: