Sunday, May 31, 2009

Camp?? Already?!?!?!

I cannot for the life of me believe that it is camp season. This year has FLOWN by. We start our first official week of camp TODAY. I think we are pretty much ready, but we have an entirely new staff, so it will be a fun learning experience for all of them. I'm very grateful that John's mom is here for a few weeks to help out with the boys. I am sure I couldn't do it on my own this year and stay sane (and/or healthy). I start the third trimester very soon - and Wednesday marks our "double digits" countdown to our due date.

All in all, I am thinking it's going to be a great summer.... I'm kind of glad to have these two months filled up so that I'm distracted from the woes of later pregnancy.

1 comment:

Tonya Gray said...

I guess I'll be posting more comments on your blog now that I'm not on facebook! I just spent some time catching up on you guys and wanted to let you know I'm praying for you! Hang in there, you're so near the end!! I can't wait to read how the boys handle the new babe!!