Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scrapbooking & Pregnancy Woes

Thought I'd come post a few of the scrapbook pages I've done lately... This one was for a "love story" challenge. I don't do pages of myself very often, and more rarely of John. Most of this has to do with the fact that I don't have too many pictures of us... But I found out that one of my scrapgirls tools worked in photoshop to help fix one of our wedding pics, so I did a layout with it.



Here is one of my boys. :) I can't wait for Logan to get here and meet his big brothers.



And even better than THAT - my SILLY boys. It's always an adventure around here.



I have a few of Silver Dollar City done, but I think I'll wait and post them all at the same time... I'm trying to get pictures from my mom before I finish up.

Anyway... Guess that's all for now. I want to write more, but it's a cleaning day, and Logan is kind of dragging me down, so I'm having to rest a lot which means it's taking me about 3x as long to get things done. I wish my body handled pregnancy better. I have no idea why my first trimester is always super easy and then I get to the second half of the pregnancy and WHAM! It's like I get hit with a ton of bricks. Thankfully it's usually gone after lunch (which means it's probably diet related), so maybe after I get Tyler down for a nap and get Brayden in "rest time" I'll be able to get a lot of things ticked off my list. Wish me luck.

No comments: