Saturday, May 06, 2006

Coulda Woulda

I'm bored, so I made up a list of a whole bunch of coulda wouldas... I didn't get this from any one of those surveys, I made all these up myself, so now you know how my brain thinks and what it thinks of.

If I could.... I would....

If I could write the next season of One Tree Hill (which by the way, there better be one), I would make Lucas break up with Brooke and get with Peyton. She's way better.
If I could go anywhere in the US, I would want to go to Boston. I think that'd be cool. But maybe Disney World...
If I could have one material thing that I don't have, I would want a really awesome plasma TV.
If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, I think I would pick pizza.
If I could have one superpower, I'd want to be able to read minds, but I could turn it off and on.
If I could pick one season for it to be year round, I would pick fall.
If I had to change the channel right now, I'd probably put it on Sirius Standards (that's the crooners station, and I love it!).
If I could pick any movie for there to be a sequel to, I think I'd pick The Princess Bride (cause, hey, the sequel is written, it'd just have to be filmed! But alas, Andre the Giant is dead).
If I could go to bed right now, I wouldn't. hehe
If I could, I would fix the search deely on myspace so that you could find people easier. Right now, the only REAL way to find people (unless they went to your school or you know what school they went to) is to search through other peoples' friends lists.
If I could pick one canceled TV show to come back for another season, it'd be the WB's "Jack and Bobby." That show was AWESOME.


I have way too many random thoughts. I think.

No comments: