Wednesday, May 03, 2006

You know why? Cause I don't have any friends.

MYSPACE BLOG

So... John & I were just talking and I was commenting on how I wish people would blog more often on here. I mean, I get on here all the time and just LOOK at people I know/knew. COME ON PEOPLE! Spill your guts. Share your thoughts. Give me something to do other than wonder why the heck I come to myspace so much.

But John said he doesn't blog because no one reads his blogs. And then he said, "You know why? 'Cause I don't have friends." So I just want to put it out there. I'll read your blog. I'll be your friend. I'll care what you have to say - I don't care if it's what you ate for breakfast - at least I'll feel like... I dunno... I guess I'll just feel like I'm more justified for visiting your profile. And I won't have that sense of let down when I realize that I know nothing more about you than I did when I first clicked your name.

So... Yeah. That's all I have to say about that.

And another nice little bunny trail I'm chasing tonight - Don't you just love it when you check out a friend's friend list and find an old friend? But isn't it really weird when you get to that friend's page and find out that they've changed a TON since you knew them? Happened to me a couple of times tonight.

AND - I have to talk about the kid a little since I'm an obsessive mom - Brayden laughed today. His first actual real giggle - I mean, he's cooed and gurgled and stuff, but he actually LAUGHED today. Had to jot that down for posterity.
Have a nice day.

No comments: