Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Eazy Cheesy Lemon Squeezy

4 words that do not describe my life right now. hehe!! Really, though... Camp starts this week - Thursday to be exact. I think everything is okay and ready (sorta). We still have a few things to do and get before then. We've had retreats since Friday morning, so it's been a little busy around here, but nothing bad (unless you count the 911 call for a lady who was here who had kidney failure, the breakers blowing, and me doing a lot more than normal because of John's toe...).

ANYWAY...

Nothing much going on, really. John & I watched "Chicken Little" last night. That was a cute movie. I felt really bad for Chicken Little the whole first half of the movie. I couldn't help it, either, I kept thinking about that one kid from American Idol during the whole movie. !!! Then today we were watching "The Greatest Game Ever Played." We haven't finished it yet, though. But that's where the title of my blog came from. A kid in the movie said it and John & I thought it was pretty funny.

Speaking of funny movie quotes, a really good college friend of mine just got a myspace page (HEY LAURA!)... You may think, "Now why in the world would funny movie quotes make her think of that?" WELL - she's married to a crazy guy (who was also a good college friend - HEY JAROD!) who got me hooked on these few lines from "Sandlot" - and they qualify as "funny movie quotes." So... Yeah. Oh, you want to hear them, huh? Well, it's the scene where the Sandlot kids are playing ball and the preppie kids show up and start heckling them and they start bantering with each other...things go for a few seconds until Ham says, "You play ball like a GIRL!"
Then, the best two lines of the movie:
"Our place. Tomorrow. Be there, buffalo butt breath."
"Count on it pee drinking crap face."

Thanks for ingraining those words into my head forever Jarod, you pee drinking crap face. And...sigh... I guess now that I have a kid, I gotta start being careful what I call people. So, Jarod, I guess you're just a drinking face. (Oh, that made me laugh out loud... Guess that means I'm tired and need to go to bed.)

Laterz.

No comments: