Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall is sorta here and other thoughts

I've been kind of random lately. I feel like my thoughts (and feelings) are all over the place. I wake up in the morning and it's cool outside and I'm blissfully happy and content. Then, as the day wears on, the sun bears down and my soul is dragging. I hate the heat. Kind of weird, then, that I have a job that requires the most of me in the summer, huh? I think I would love it somewhere north - but not so north that it'd be COLD all the time. I'm a very mild-on-the-cool-end climate kind of gal. Fall has always been my favorite time of year. With the holidays approaching including, but not limited to, my birthday, and the smells that greet you in kitchens, ahhhhhh what more could you ask for???

I got to put the boys in their windbreakers this morning as we headed out the door to go to Forest Hill's youth group's fundraiser garage sale (wow, what a mouthful), and I was SOOOOO happy. They look so cute in jackets. Of course by the time we left the garage sale, it was too hot for the extra layer, so they were stripped of their adorable additions. Thankfully they are still cute even without the extra padding. ;)

I would love to converse with you some more about how much I love the cool and how I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks and months, but my laptop battery is letting me know it's about to die, and I'm no where near my plug. I will try to get a scrapbook page together, though to show you my feelings. .... until next time

No comments: