Saturday, September 27, 2008

Whew!!!!

So... after about 2 hours of slight edits, uploads and previews, I FINALLY got a new look on my blog. I'm still not happy with the seams, but I'm giving up and calling it good.

I've been semi-busy today other than that. I've been doing laundry, dishes, and trying to keep the boys entertained. I put the Cars tent up in Brayden's room earlier. They thought that was great. But of course it quickly led to screaming and tears from one or both boys. So we had lunch, and then laid down for naps. Which worked for Tyler, but not for Brayden. So we have one 2 1/2 year old who hasn't had a nap today. Not fun. But one bonus of him staying up - everything in the house (toys, juice cups, trash, etc) got picked up by Brayden... Of course, it's all inside the tent.

We're all sporting our OU gear and waiting for the game to start (against TCU). Brayden got a quick lesson on the Razorbacks earlier today... Arkansas was playing Texas. It's funny to listen to him try to say new words. But - the REAL news - USC AND Florida (Miami) losing this week!!! As long as we win against TCU there's a really good chance that we'll wind up in the number one slot. I told John that knowing the way the polls operate, USC will remain in the top ten even though they have a loss. We hate the stupid pollsters, it's NEVER fair to non-Pac 10 conferences. And here's another conundrum for you, though - why is no one throwing out Sam Bradford's name for Heisman? Not that I know THAT much about all this gunk, but it just seems kind of weird to me. One of these days John and I are going to drive 20 minutes down the road and actually go to an OU football game. Well, he's been to two, but I've not been to any since we moved here... Which by the way, next month begins our FOURTH year of being here at Camp Sooner. Wow. Where does the time go????

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the new look.