Monday, September 29, 2008

Pizza Monster

My boys are definately just like me when it comes to an unheard of love for pizza. They both started eating pizza before a year old, and to this day, it's one of the very few meals that Tyler will not throw on the ground. Brayden will ask for it almost every day ("I need pizza!"), too. On Mondays, our local Mazzios has a carryout special - one large one topping pizza for $6.99. Well, that's about as much as cooking a meal from scratch would be, so we will order a pizza on Mondays quite often. ANYWAY - last night we got the pizza and the boys ate theirs while John and I polished off the rest (less one piece). I got the boys from their chairs for bathtime after all was said and done - but John and I didn't pick up our 'mess' in the living room... Well, I got Tyler out of the tub, diapered and dressed and set him loose while I took care of Brayden. I thought John was still in the living room.... I come in about 5 minutes later and this is what I found. Guess Tyler wasn't done eating.


He had crawled up onto the coffee table all by himself to get that last piece of pizza.


He has problems biting the crust, so he eats it this way...


I love my little pizza monsters.

3 comments:

Anya said...

I love this Lori! They have a way of finding things don't they! Cute pix!

Jen Mc said...

TOO cute! I love it! Your pics are darling.

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

What a cutie!