Wednesday, April 21, 2004

About Me...

Got one of those cheesy survey questionaire things in my inbox... Figured I'd post my responses here:
1. What time is it? 9:15 am
2. Name as it appears on you Birth Certificate? (blank for internet purposes)
3. Any nicknames? Lou, Baby
4. Parent's names? Jim & Laura
5. Candles on your last cake? 25
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? November 1
7. Pets Dog and Cat? Neither
8. Favorite animal(s). ? I’m not a big fan of animals.
9. Tattoo? Nope.
10. How much do you love your job? Um… Well… When I have stuff to do, it’s okay. When I don’t it’s better. And when my boss is gone, it’s great.
11. Birthplace? (blank for internet purposes)
12. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere but here. And usually any place with family (but only for a few days).
13. Ever been to Africa? No
14. Stolen any traffic signs? Nope. Never. But only because it wouldn’t fit in my trunk. (Giggle)
15. Ever been in a car accident? Well…Not REALLY.
16. Croutons or Bacon bits? Both!
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? I have a 2 door, want a 4 door.
18. Salad Dressing? Ranch
20. Favorite Number? 22
21. Favorite Movie? ICK! Pick a favorite movie? How does one go about doing this? Sleepless in Seattle.
22. Favorite Color? Purple? I like to wear pink.
23. Favorite Holiday? Any day I get off work! Christmas
24. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
26. Favorite brand of body soap? I don’t use soap. I use body wash.
27. Favorite TV show? Pretty much anything on the WB (in order of appearance): Everwood, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Smallville.
28. Toothpaste? Colgate – regular.
29. Most recently read book? Well, John and I are reading “The Guardian” by Nicholas Sparks right now. FANTASTIC!
30. Perfume/Cologne? Can’t think of the name… But I love it.
31. Favorite Smell? Um… Someone cooking.
32. What do you do to relax? Sit on the couch and hit the “channel up” button on the remote continuously.
33. Favorite Fast Food? Taco Bell
34. Last hospital visit? I don’t know?! To visit someone else it’d be the day my dad fell through the chicken house roof. For myself, I think it’d be when Scottie Bahler dropped me on my face.
35. How many times did you fail your drivers license test? NONE!
36. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully in a new place where John’s ministry is with 1-2 kids.
37. What do you do when you are bored? Pout.
38. Furthermost place you sent this message? North Carolina
39. Who will respond the fastest? I have NO earthly idea – I know most of you have done it before. But humor me, okay – I’m bored at work.
40. Least likely to respond? I have NO earthly idea – I know most of you have done it before. But humor me, okay – I’m bored at work.
41. What time is it now? 8:24 am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just googled my husband's name (Scottie Bahler) and this blog popped up. Let's just say he was taken down memory lane and told me the story. That's an awful incident! But I offer you my condolences, he's dropped me several times actually--call it a poor sense of equilibrium, or what have you...Anyway, he says what's up and that he's sorry for the injury, but is still pouting about the prank that ensued :) Nice to informally meet you, by the way!
~Marianne Bahler