Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Cheap, Cheap, Cheap

We saw "Cheaper by the Dozen" last night at the cheap movies - actually, it is only 50 cents a person on Tuesday nights, so it was a cheap date (lots of cheap going on here, huh? Well, it's Easter! So "cheap, cheap, cheap!"). HA HA! I make myself giggle. Yeah...So anyway. 12 kids. Way too many. I think we'll settle for four. So far we only know of two names: Brayden Alan and Lorynn Laine. Aren't they cute? Yeah, I thought so. John actually came up with Brayden. We talk about our kids all the time, like we already know them. Maybe we're weird? I don't know. I like the way we are.

We slept in this morning... John missed his first two classes, but I think he needed the sleep. I remember skipping classes all the time when I lived on campus... He's a LOT better about going to class than I ever was. Heck, I'm the woman who's boss changed her work schedule so that I could get more sleep! I'm such a lazy bum. Good thing we're not having 12 kids. =P

So...It's Wednesday. Seems like Wednesdays are the slowest day of the week. But Andy sent around an email yesterday reminding us that we get Good Friday off, so it's like it's a Thursday, I guess. ?? I think this weekend will be fun. I'm looking forward to it! (cheap, cheap, cheap!)

No comments: