Friday, April 09, 2004

In Fletcher for the weekend

John and I just got done watching the wedding video and looking at pictures from the wedding. It was really fun... We were both reminicing about the wedding - talking about how we almost cried here, we did cry there, we were really happy there (even if we don't look like it - that was John). The video was very neat to watch. I'm glad we have technology like that. Probably one of those things that I will dig out of the box in 30 years... =)

John and Alan are sitting here watching me Blog. Alan doesn't know what Blogging is, and John is claiming that this is the worst blog I've ever written - you need to write more, he said. So I am.

We're gonna go to bed here in a few minutes (wink, wink). Defile the family's house. John says that's too much information. Alan says it will be blocked. And then proceeded to call it "R" rated and sugestive. John laughs. I laugh also. Suggestive, my rear. We're married. It's legal. And besides, I never said WHAT we were going to do. SO THERE. My husband and my brother need to get off my back and stop talking about what I'm blogging. Isn't a blog supposed to be your own thoughts not those of others?! Goodness gracious. Gimme a break. I'm going to bed.

No comments: