Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Basketball and Singing Dogs

Yesterday was the Final Four championship. We had some people over (John's friends) to watch the game. It was a good time - we had pizza (so much left over) and I made no-bake cookies (so much left over). I enjoy having people over, because I like to cook and stuff for them - but I'm not very social. I'd just as soon have John in there with them entertaining while I'm either in the kitchen or the bedroom. I don't mind having people around, I just like to do my own thing. I'm sure it's kind of strange.

Dad sent me a little singing dog - it dances and sings "Singing in the Rain." It's so fun! His little foot taps and he sways back and forth with an umbrella. I named him Pete.

John talked to a guy about buying his car... John wants to sell it for more than the guy wants to buy it for, though. Not too sure what we'll do... John asked me what I thought, but I really want him to feel satisfied with what happens, and I'm not sure if him being swayed by any decision I want him to make would allow him to be happy.

We're going home (to my parents') for Easter this weekend! It's going to be very, very weird being in my house and actaully being ALLOWED to sleep in the same room as a guy. I don't think it will be so odd just sleeping with him, but knowing that everyone knows we're in there sleeping together is the odd part. Well, at least in my mind. It's so great being married, though. I love it that we don't have to worry about what we can and can't do any more. It's nice to know that John and I can spend every waking (and sleeping) moment of the day together and it's perfectly fine with everyone in the entire world! He's my husband. I'm his wife. It's a great thing this being married.

No comments: